Friday, November 30, 2012

Mother's letter to her son

Baby boy,

You are in your first surgery, and
I can't explain the pain I feel knowing there is nothing I can do and knowing I can not take your place and knowing how much pain and suffering you are enduring.
I'm suppose to be able to kiss you and make it better, but I am helpless.
I love you more than any words could ever express; more than you will ever know. You are my little angel, my miracle! I need you to fight and get better for us. I could never imagine a world without you in it because you have brightened mine so much. Baby boy my life started when you were born. You are so beautiful and your father and I love you so much. We want you to grow and get strong. We will be here when you are sad, we will be here when you are hurt; through the good times, bad and all the in betweens. We will support you and always encourage you to chase your dreams. We will fail at times and disappoint you at times, but it never means we don't love you with all that we are. You are very special and you are extraordinary. I wish I could give you my heart to make yours whole because after all the day you were born is when mine became whole.
I love you my sweet little superman. We as a family will get through this.

With all the love I hold
Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment